In any stand-up presentation, the slides is an AudioVisual Aid; not the main attraction.
The presenter (You!) is the Star of your own presentation.
So keep your texts on slides to a minimal (but more graphics is advisable instead). Because audience wants to see, listen & learn from you!
Some tips to keep your slides with minimal texts:
1) Create a presentation that has 3-5 Main Points/ Categories
2) For each Main Point, have only 3-5 sub-points per slide
3) For each sub-point, have only 3-5 words per sub-point
4) Use pictures and graphics
5) Do not use animations unnessarily
Author, The Stage Fright Antiote!
Founder, The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd
Comments are closed.
From the Editor
The Speaking Factory is dedicated to help leaders and their teams unlock their potentials so they can connect, communicate and co-create effectively.
Articles by Categories