TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC PROGRAMMES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- By attending the programme that you have chosen to enroll, you grant The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd (We/ the Company) and its affiliates an unrestricted, sub-licensable, assignable, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to any image, persona, and likeness, in any audio, video or visual recordings (including, but not limited to, photographs and digital images) taken or to be taken of you and/or your ward/child and/or other people accompanying you during the event. This license includes the right to reproduce, store, modify, create derivative works of, and otherwise use the content in whole or part, in any manner for marketing and promotional activities. You will neither sue nor bring any proceeding against The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd for defamation, copyright infringement, and invasion of the rights to privacy, publicity or personality based on this license.
- We have taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this programme and its potential to help you and/or your child/ward. The participant’s level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including their skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, focus, goals and effort. This programme is for educational use only and we make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of its contents. Any forward-looking statements outlined in our promotions and programs are simply our opinions, estimates, expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. Under no circumstances trainers represented in this workshop be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of our materials and the programme. We are not responsible for your actions or the information or actions of any third party that may be part of the contents or promotions of this programme.
- While making every effort to avoid inconvenience to our valued clients, the Company reserves the right to amend class start date, schedule and venue based on the minimum number of participants required to start class as well as any other unforeseeable factors.
- Unless stated otherwise, the Company owns the intellectual property and / or licensing rights subsisting in all worksheets and other study materials distributed or used during the workshop, and participants are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting in any form or by any means whatsoever (including mechanical, electronic, recording, photocopying or otherwise) the abovementioned worksheets and other study materials without the Company’s prior written permission.
- While the Company will take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the participants, the Company assumes no liability for personal injury, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever which might be sustained by the student in undertaking any activity or anything during the workshop, whether under the discretion of the Company or otherwise, and generally for any such injury, loss or damage howsoever caused except by the wilful default of the Company.
- Photos/video/audios recorded of the participants or guests during the program may be used for advertising and marketing purposes of the company, its products, services, events and/or training material preparation.
- The participants, parents or guardians consent to the collection, use and disclosure of his / her personal data as well as the personal data of the Student in accordance with the purposes a) research and analysis, and b) receiving updates, news and outreach materials for future events from the organiser, as specified in the Personal Data Protection Policy.
- Halal Refreshments will be provided by The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd. Any food dietary request are advised to be informed beforehand.
Note: The term ‘The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘company’ refers to The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the participants and their parents/legal guardians.